Here are some updates from our first weekend of making centerpieces for our wedding!
We got our shipment of Perler beads in on Friday. There's over 160,000 crammed into that box!
We started sorting them out:
Then there was nothing left but to get started! There's been a little bit of a learning curve, the first picture above (Super Mario with the pastel green background) will need to be redone. We don't have a lot of experience with perler beads and ironing ones this size came with some unexpected challenges, but we've learned from it and the other ones turned out pretty nice! They're pretty time consuming, but we're making good progress so far!